LUBRATEC® roll-up ventilation units
Roll-up ventilation units with a range of opening options.
The LUBRATEC® side ventilation systems mainly feature “top opening” and “bottom opening” roll-up assemblies. Variants with a central roller are also available for larger opening heights. The greatest flexibility in terms of opening position is offered by the “top and bottom opening – central roller” model.
All systems can be fitted with temperature, wind velocity and rain sensors to allow automatic operation.
To cater for the wide-ranging requirements, the following product models are available:
- Opening heights up to 10 ft 2 in (3.10 m), top opening
- Opening heights up to 10 ft 2 in (3.10 m), bottom opening
- Opening heights up to 14 ft 5 in (4.40 m), top opening – central roller
- Opening heights up to 14 ft 5 in (4.40 m), bottom opening – central roller
- Opening heights up to 14 ft 5 in (4.40 m), top and bottom opening – central roller
- System components: wind stabilizers, protective wind boxes, telescopic backing, control system
Why choose LUBRATEC® side ventilation systems?
The woven tarpaulins, produced at our own factory, were purpose-designed for the roll-up ventilation units. The use of robust materials – e.g. polyester (PES) and polyethylene (PE) – ensures that they offer extra-high weather and UV resistance. The tarpaulins and mesh have welted edges that are securely held by rails. We offer a wide variety of roll-up systems that are made-to-measure and comply with the EC Machinery Directive.