Extra-high-modulus, low-creep, alkali-resistant reinforcement fabric
Robutec® is an extremely high-modulus, low-creep, alkali-resistant reinforcement product that is used to reinforce soils in situations where conventional products or materials are unable to meet stringent project-specific requirements. This may be the case, for instance, where there are strict limits on deformation or where the adjacent soils exhibit very high or low pH values.
- Resistant to acidic and alkaline environments (pH value range: 2-14)
- Immediate tensile load take-up with extremely low strain characteristics
- Modulus exceeding 2,466,000 lbs/ft (36,000 kN/m)
- Tensile strengths up to 150,700 lbs/ft (2,200 kN/m) (uniaxial) and 34,250 lbs/ft (500 kN/m) (biaxial)
- Very low creep
- High resistance to mechanical damage
Why choose Robutec®?
The exceptional resistance of Robutec® to acidic and alkaline environments allows its use for the reinforcement of embankment bases in sulphur-rich organic marshes and raised bog areas. Robutec® is also used to cap contaminated sludge lagoons. Moreover, the excellent axial stiffness of Robutec® reinforcement products permits their use for sinkhole protection or for embankment foundations over piles.
Robutec® is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH.