Convincing solutions with multifilament woven, knitted and mesh fabrics.
Multifilament fabrics, comprising yarns made of more than one textile strand, excel by their outstanding strength and versatility. They are used to produce mesh and knitted fabrics made from stable polyester, polyamide, aramid, polypropylene and polyethylene. Application-specific solutions are developed, manufactured and customized in close consultation with HUESKER’s customers.
- Possible materials: polyester (PES), polyamide (PA), aramid (PPTA), polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE)
- Mesh and knitted fabrics as end products
- Optional properties: low-flammability, low-shrinkage, antistatic, UV-resistant
- Optional PVC, PP or PE coating on one or both sides
- Various diameters / weights per unit area on offer
- Standard and made-to-measure sizes available
- Used in automotive and aviation sectors, sports sector, personal security/property protection, container and packaging systems, environmental protection and noise control, landscaping etc.
Why choose HUESKER’s multifilament fabrics?
The multifilament textiles are incredibly versatile. The products are developed, manufactured and customized to meet user needs.